Position hours: Full-time position, with some on-call hours
- Assists the gymnastics coordinator with day-to-day operations of the city's gymnastics program
- Conducts practice sessions; supervises other instructors and coaches; promotes gymnastic activities; and has oversight of the gymnastic facility and its equipment
- High school diploma or GED supplemented by a minimum of three years of coaching and teaching experience
- Must possess a valid SC driver's license
- Unites States of Gymnastics Association education and safety certifications are required (or completion within first six months of employment) and must have the ability to teach, coach and spot levels 1 – 10 skills
Pay info: $12.75/hr (salary may be supplemented by private instruction scheduled beyond the standard work week)
How to apply: For complete job description and to apply online, visit www.cityofflorence.com. For additional information, visit the human resources office at Florence City Center, Third Floor, 324 West Evans Street, Florence, SC 29501 or call 843.665.3158. The City of Florence does not accept resumes, references, emailed or faxed documents, or any unsolicited materials.
Deadline: March 31
The City of Florence is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer.