- Performs professional engineering analyses; prepares design documents for city projects involving road drainage, utilities and facilities; reviews grading, drainage and stormwater plans for new commercial and residential developments; and performs detailed review of complex drainage calculations and reports to assure compliance with city, county, state and federal stormwater regulations and standards
- Performs site surveys and related technical, administrative and supervisory work as assigned, and other job related duties as required
- Performs under limited supervision; develops work methods and sequences; and reports to the director of public works
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering supplemented by one to two years of engineering experience in civil design, drafting and/or construction inspection or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Must be an engineer-in-training (a professional engineer license is preferred)
- Must possess a valid SC driver's license
Pay info: $56,407 annually
How to apply: To download an application, visit www.cityofconway.com. Submit application, resume and 10-year driving record to Lynn S. Smith, Human Resources Director, PO Box 1075, Conway, SC 29528.
Deadline: Open until filled
The City of Conway is a drug-free and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.