- Supervises and coordinates skilled and unskilled employees and all activities involving the landscaping of public buildings, grounds and recreation facilities
- Administers programs on behalf of the department as required
- Associate degree and seven years of prior work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid South Carolina driver's license (commercial driver's license is preferred)
- Pesticide and aquatic pesticide licenses are preferred
Pay info: $22.50/hr, with an excellent benefits package
How to apply: Apply online at www.tompsc.com.
Deadline: February 28
The Town of Mount Pleasant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.