Facilities Maintenance Specialist, Town of Mount Pleasant
Position Category: Public Works
- Performs a variety of work in the general maintenance and repair of buildings, facilities and equipment
- Performs all assigned tasks and other duties required by the town when needed
- High school diploma; and three years of prior work experience; or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Valid South Carolina driver's license (commercial driver's license is preferred)
- Requires knowledge of standard practices and tools used in the maintenance and repair of building facilities; and knowledge of the following trades preferred: carpentry, plumbing, glass replacement, painting, masonry, grounds keeping, appliance repair and electrical wiring
Pay info: $18.63/hr, with an excellent benefits package
How to apply: Apply online at www.tompsc.com.
The Town of Mount Pleasant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.