- Performs semiskilled manual labor and builds, repairs and maintains town facilities, grounds and athletic fields
- Works town events; works with hand tools and light equipment; and interacts with the public on a daily basis
- Performs all assigned tasks and other duties required by the town when needed
- High school diploma or equivalent and one year prior work experience or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job
- Must possess a valid South Carolina driver's license
Pay info: $14.48/hr, with an excellent benefits package
How to apply: Apply online at www.tompsc.com.
Deadline: February 28
The Town of Mount Pleasant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.