Position hours: Full-time position, 7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Leads and manages the work of assigned skilled and unskilled employees engaged in cleaning and maintenance of public buildings, equipment, grounds and recreation facilities
- Performs all assigned tasks and other duties required by the town when needed
- High school diploma with three years of prior work experience or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Valid South Carolina driver's license
- Commercial driver's license is preferred
Pay info: $17.49/hr, with an excellent benefits package
How to apply: Apply online at www.tompsc.com.
Deadline: February 28
The Town of Mount Pleasant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.