Utility Operator Trainee, Town of Edisto Beach
Position Category: Utilities
Position hours: Full-time position, 7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Performs routine maintenance on water lines, meters, wells, sewer lines, sewer lift stations and wastewater treatment plants
- Assists in the installation of water lines, water taps, service meters, proper connection devices and backflow prevention devices
- Reads water meters; updates customer information when required; and responds to water and sewer emergencies when assigned or called in
- High school diploma or GED
- Must possess a valid South Carolina driver's license or have the ability to obtain one upon employment
- Must take and pass an operator's exam within one year of employment
Pay info: $14.50/hr
How to apply: For a detailed job description and application, visit www.townofedistobeach.com.