- Executes decisions and performs advanced administrative and professional work in planning, organizing and directing assigned functions of municipal government working under limited supervision
- Assists the city administrator with public relations and administers the city's social media presence, website and other public media content
- Oversees the city grant and surplus sales processes; provides support and assistance to the city administrator; and performs management and coordination in the absence of the city administrator
- Bachelor's degree in public administration or related field with a minimum of five years of experience with three years supervisory experience in municipal management with authority for program direction or any equivalent combination of training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Master's degree is preferred
Pay info: $102,634 – $123,160.80 annually
How to apply: For a complete job description and application, visit www.northaugusta.net/departments/human-resources/employment-opportunities. Send completed application and resume to City of North Augusta, Human Resources, PO Box 6400, North Augusta, SC 29861, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The City of North Augusta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.