Position hours: Full-time position, 7 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Plans, directs and coordinates activities including project management
- Plans and directs maintenance and repair of the city's electrical distribution system and substation
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school; a technical college diploma is recommended supplemented by a minimum of four years of experience in electric line construction and maintenance
- Applicant must have three to five years of supervisory experience
- Must possess a lineman training certificate a valid SC driver's license
Pay info: $46,696 – $56,888 annually
How to apply: For a complete job description and application, visit www.bennettsvillesc.com/hr. Applicants may also apply in person at the City of Bennettsville, Human Resources Department, 501 E. Main Street, Bennettsville, SC 29512.
Deadline: February 28
The City of Bennettsville is an Equal Opportunity Employer.