- Performs patrol duties and responds to emergency and public calls for service
- Enforces traffic regulations, investigates crimes and testifies in court
- Performs special assignments related to police officer duties
- High school diploma or GED required
- South Carolina Criminal Justice class 1 certification preferred but not required
Pay info: Salary based on certification status and experience
How to apply: Applications are available online at www.swanseapd.net/employment.html. Applications can also be picked up at Swansea Police Department, 320 West Third Street, Swansea, SC 29160. If no one is there, check next door at Swansea Town Hall.
Deadline: Until filled
The Town of Swansea is an Equal Opportunity Employer.