Position hours: Full-time position, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Performs technical plan reviews for all types of land development projects
- Ensures new land development projects comply with land development, zoning and stormwater regulations
- Provides project management coordination between interdepartmental personnel and conducts construction site field inspections
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering with three years of engineering experience or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job
- Qualified applicants should be self-motivated and the have the skills to present technical information to governmental board members
- Experience in subdivision road design and stormwater management is necessary
Pay info: $46,741.50 annually with an excellent benefit package
How to apply: For a complete job description and to apply, visit www.tompsc.com.
Deadline: February 28
The Town of Mount Pleasant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.