Public Works Transit Dispatcher, City of Rock Hill
Position Category: Public Works
- Provides public transportation and paratransit dispatching and routing services to the general public
- Monitors and/or responds to a variety of calls including two-way radio and mobile phone calls; verifies and monitors vehicle unit locations via computers; records all service calls; and prepares, prioritizes, and relays transportation requests including any emergency situations
- Schedules daily bus routes in response to passenger service requests and reviews, organizes, and maintains trip manifests to maximize route efficiency
- High school diploma or GED equivalent supplemented by specialized training in communications or a related field
- Two years of increasingly responsible communications, dispatch or clerical and customer service experience is preferred
Pay info: $15.24/hr
How to apply: For a complete job description and to apply, visit www.onlinejobs.cityofrockhill.com/onlineJobs.
The City of Rock Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer.