- Performs pretrip and post-trip inspections of transport vehicles for mechanical and/or safety issues
- Maintains a working knowledge of streets, routes and bus stops within Rock Hill transit coverage area
- High school diploma or GED and a minimum of one year of bus driving experience
- A commercial driver's license class B with passenger and airbrake endorsements
- Previous driving experience as a bus operator with a transit system or as an over-the-road coach operator is preferred and will be required to complete training and development classes as provided by the director/supervisor
Pay info: $15.24/hr
How to apply: For a complete job description and to apply, visit www.onlinejobs.cityofrockhill.com/onlineJobs.
The City of Rock Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer.