Position hours: Full-time position, 12-hour shifts, with monthly day to night rotation
- Answers emergency and nonemergency calls for service
- Conducts traffic stops on motorist violating SC laws and works traffic accidents
- Checks on neighborhoods and businesses
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be a Class 1 certified officer in good standing through the SC Criminal Justice Academy
- Will be required to pass a background investigation to include previous employers
How to apply: Send resume and contact information to Chief Shumpert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Town of South Congaree is an Equal Opportunity Employer.