- Delivers effective and efficient technology services to more than 200 city employees; serves as project manager and point of contact for a wide array of technology projects, including the city website deigns and updates; and maintains an accurate inventory and location database of city technology-related equipment
- Leads innovative and proactive technology service delivery process improvements; solicits feedback and evaluates operational results; and initiates changes as required to ensure a strategic, customer-focused approach to technology services and implementation
- Advises and coordinates on all projects related to the evaluation, selection, implementation and maintenance of technology and ensures appropriate investment in strategic and operational systems
- A minimum of five years of experience in leadership or management in an IT setting
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field required (a master's degree is a plus)
- Excellent project management, communication, public speaking and presentation skills are essential
Pay info: Dependent on qualifications
How to apply: For a complete job description, application and list of qualifications, visit www.cityofcayce-sc.gov/employment.asp.
Deadline: Open until filled
The City of Cayce is an Equal Opportunity Employer.