Position hours: Standard business hours, nights and weekends based on needs/events
- Performs professional maintenance management and oversees assigned parks and recreation facilities
- Oversees concession, facility maintenance and operations at Byerly Park
- Troubleshoots all facility and maintenance issues
- Associate degree in golf course management, agronomy or related field preferred
- Three years of progressively responsible supervisory experience in tree and landscape planning and maintenance
Pay info: Dependent on qualifications with an excellent benefits package
How to apply: For a complete job description and to download an application, visit hartsvillesc.gov/jobs. Send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are also available at the Human Resources Office, 100 E. Carolina Avenue, Hartsville, SC 29550 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Deadline: Open until filled
The City of Hartsville is an Equal Opportunity Employer.