Position hours: seasonal hours during water park operating season, standard hours in the off-season
- Provides specialized human resources support for Neptune Island Water Park during the operating season
- Provides city wide support of various human resources employee programs and processes during water park off-season
- Performs administrative tasks related to human resources functions
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, risk management, public administration, business management or a closely related field preferred
- Three years of experience in a human resources, risk management or public administration capacity
- Must possess a valid SC driver's license
Pay info: $14.16/hr, with an excellent benefits package
How to apply: For a complete job description and to download an application, visit hartsvillesc.gov/jobs. Send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are also available at the Human Resources Office, 100 E. Carolina Avenue, Hartsville, SC 29550 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Deadline: Open until filled
The City of Hartsville is an Equal Opportunity Employer.