Position hours: Full-time position, 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. on Friday
- Performs a combination of office administrative and field assignments including, but not limited to, a variety of clerical and administrative work related to public meeting Freedom of Information Act compliance; maintains official records; and provides administrative support to the Watershed Management Division
- Provides field data collection support for various Watershed Management functions; assists in the administration of the standard operating policies and procedures of the division for compliance as required by the Town's National Pollutant Discharge Elimination Permit and Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System program
- Provides support as needed for implementation of the May River Watershed Action Plan initiatives
- High school diploma; associates degree in business administration or a technical field such as, surveying, construction management, biological sciences or engineering support is preferred
- One to three years of previous experience in an office setting including computer file management, preferably a government agency or municipality, and experience with records management and collecting and posting payments
- Must have or obtain certification as a South Carolina Certified Erosion Prevention and Sediment Control Inspector; possession of an appropriate driver's license valid in the State of South Carolina
Pay info: Salary is negotiable based upon experience
How to apply: For a complete job description and to apply, visit www.townofbluffton.sc.gov/human-resources-department/home.
The Town of Bluffton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.