Chief Building Official, City of Hartsville
Position Category: Code Enforcement
- Manages, organizes, plans and coordinates code enforcement compliance, including, but not limited to plan reviews, building inspections, enforcement, permit processing, administrative functions and ordinance administration
- Provides highly responsible professional technical expertise, guidance and support to ensure compliance with standards to safeguard public safety and property related construction, design, quality of material, use, occupancy, location and maintenance of structures; and performs other job related work as required
- Certification as required
- Associate degree in building technology, construction management, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, building construction, architectural science or closely related field is preferred
- Five years of experience in building construction, code enforcement and inspections
Pay info: Dependent on qualifications with an excellent benefits package
How to apply: For a complete job description and to download an application, visit www.hartsvillesc.gov/government/city-job-listings. Completed applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are also available at the Human Resources Office, 100 E. Carolina Avenue, Hartsville, SC 29550 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Deadline: Open until filled
The City of Hartsville is an Equal Opportunity Employer.