Position hours: Full-time position
- Plans and supervises the mechanical maintenance of a wide variety of automotive, construction and related public works and police and fire equipment; oversees daily operations of the municipal garage, parts store and fueling stations; and performs related supervisory, administrative and technical work as required
- Works within broad policy and organizational guidelines and does independent planning and implementations; and reports progress of major activities through periodic conferences and meetings
- High school diploma or GED
- Seven years of relevant prior experience
- Must possess a valid South Carolina class "D" driver's license
Pay info: $60,048.54 – $76,562.04 annually
How to apply: For a detailed job description and to apply, visit www.columbiasc.net/hr/employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed through responsible management policies to recruit, hire, compensate, train, transfer, promote, and administer all other personnel actions without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, age, religion, disability, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information and any other factor prohibited under applicable federal, state, and local civil rights laws, rules and regulations.