- Plans, directs and operates activities of the park and recreation department; and assists with the development and promotion of recreation opportunities for the residents
- Manages sports league activities; coordinates the maintenance of facilities and grounds; and performs related professional and administrative work as required
- Reports to the parks and recreation director
- Bachelor's degree in parks and recreation administration or closely related field with three to five years of experience in recreation; or an equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Must possess a valid South Carolina driver's license
How to apply: For an online application and complete job description, visit www.tegacaysc.org, or submit application to Dora P. Perry at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 803.548.1400 or mail to the City of Tega Cay, Attn: Dora P. Perry, Human Resources Director, 7725 Tega Cay Drive, Tega Cay, SC 29708.
Deadline: Open until filled
The City of Tega Cay is an Equal Opportunity Employer.