Position Hours: Full-time position
- Administers and enforces the city's unified development ordinance and historic design review districts' community appearance guidelines
- Reviews development plans, signage requests and building permit applications; performs site inspections; issues citations as necessary for zoning violations; and researches short and long range planning and zoning issues
- Serves as staff liaison to the community appearance board
- A degree in planning, public administration, geography or related field; and a minimum of two years of experience in local planning and/or zoning or any combination of training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for this position
- Must have knowledge of zoning regulatory, enforcement principles and practices
- Must possess a valid South Carolina driver's license
Pay info: $42,071 annually
How to apply: For a detailed job description and to download an application, visit www.cityofconway.com. Applications are also available at the SC Department of Employment and Workforce Center located at 200-A Victory Lane, Conway, SC 29526. Submit application to Lynn S. Smith, Human Resources Director, PO Box 1075, Conway, SC 29528.
Deadline: Open until filled
The City of Conway is a drug-free and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.