Position hours: Full-time position, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, with some extended hours during city council meetings
- Represents the City of Spartanburg, Spartanburg City Council, the city manager, elected officials, city boards and commissions as general legal counsel
- Provides legal advice and opinions; develops and implements city legal policies; and prepares, reviews and drafts all legal documents
- Works under the general supervision of the city council and supervises professional and clerical staff.
- Law degree from an accredited law school
- Must be a member in good standing of the State of South Carolina Bar Association and licensed to practice law by the South Carolina Supreme Court
Pay info: Dependent on qualifications
For a complete job description and to apply, visit www.governmentjobs.com/careers/spartanburgsc.
Deadline: June 27
City of Spartanburg is an Equal Opportunity Employer.