The City of Georgetown, South Carolina, is seeking qualified applicants for the position of city administrator. This position will be appointed by the city council. Georgetown provides a full range of services including electric, water, sewer and stormwater utilities. The city has 172 full-time employees and a total budget of $34,964,839. Visit the Georgetown website at www.cityofgeorgetownsc.com.
- Administers all departments
- Appoints all department heads
- Education and experience equivalent to a bachelor's degree in public or business administration (MPA preferred) combined with significant experience as a local government manager or assistant manager in a diverse community, preferably one with utilities.
- Must understand the elements of economic sustainability in an older and mostly built out city
- Clearly possess and apply superior communication, organizational management and staff leadership skills and abilities; although not required, some electric utility experience would be a plus
How to apply: For a detailed job description, visit www.slavinweb.com. Email resume and cover letter with current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information, contact Robert E. Slavin, President, Slavin Management Consultants by phone at 770.449.4656 or by email to email@example.com.
Deadline: Open until filled
The City of Georgetown is an Equal Opportunity Employer.