IT Programmer/Analyst, City of North Charleston
Position Category: Technology
Position hours: Full-time position, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Defines, develops, tests, analyzes and maintains new software applications in support of business requirements, including writing, coding, testing, and analyzing software programs and applications; researches, designs, documents and modifies software specifications throughout the production life cycle
- Investigates complex end-users' functionality, interface, problems and/or usability issues; troubleshoots technical issues for end-users with software ranging from industry standards, such as Microsoft Office 365, to custom built solutions for the city; develops test cases and test plans; writes, codes, tests and analyzes software programs and applications; and conducts research into software-related issues and products
- Manages virtual servers in a Window's domain and multiple projects; researches, designs, documents and modifies software specifications; and performs related work as may be required and assigned
- Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science, information systems or software engineering with two years of related experience; associate degree and four years of related experience; or IT certifications and six years of related experience
- Must pass the Criminal Justice Information System background check
Pay info: $63,150 – $94,725 annually
How to apply: For a detailed job description and to download an application, visit www.northcharleston.org. Submit application to the City of North Charleston, PO Box 190016, North Charleston, SC 29419-9016.
Deadline: June 22
It is the policy of the City of North Charleston to select, develop and promote employees based on the individual knowledge, skills and abilities and performance. It has been and shall continue to be the policy of the city to provide equal opportunity to all people in all aspects of employer/employee relations without regard to age, gender, race, disability, genetic information, color, religion, veteran's status, national origin, sexual orientation or political opinions.