Revenue Inspector, Richland County
Position Category: Community/Economic Development
Position hours: Full-time position, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Inspects businesses for compliance with applicable ordinances and business license requirements, initiates investigations and enforces compliance as necessary and performs related work as required
- Works within a general outline of work to be performed, and develops work methods and sequences under general supervision
- Provides information, guidance or assistance to other county department directors, county elected officials and the business community
- Associate degree in public administration, business, finance or a closely related field from an accredited college or university; must be able to supply written proof of completion for all course work and/or degree(s) that are being used to satisfy the minimum education requirements; and a minimum of two years in local government
- Must be familiar with different computer programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and data processing applications
- Must possess a valid S.C. driver's license
Pay info: Dependent on qualifications
How to apply: For a complete job description and to apply, visit http://www.richlandcountysc.gov/Home/Careers.
Richland County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.