Position hours: 7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Performs unidirectional flushing runs throughout the water distribution system to include valve operation, hydrant maintenance, system flushing and water quality testing
- Trains personnel on the proper test procedures for water quality monitoring
- Conducts blowoff operations to optimize water quality
- High school diploma or GED required with two years of experience in general maintenance (mechanical, plumbing or utility); supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to read grids, valve cards and field sketches
- Proficient knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet computer programs and other personal computer software applications
Pay info: $39,769.60 – $59,696 annually ($19.12 – $28.70/hr)
How to apply: Apply online at www.charlestonwater.com. Resumes are not accepted.
Deadline: May 21
The Charleston Water System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.