Position hours: Full-time position, 7 p.m. – 7 a.m. rotating shifts, with the possibility of working other shifts as needed
- Treats and disposes residuals while meeting all state and federal regulations
- Collects and analyzes samples for control and optimization of all treatment plant processes
- Conducts bench-top tests for control and optimization of all treatment plant processes
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must have a strong technical aptitude
- Must have proficient verbal and written skills
Pay info: $29,411.20 – $67,142.40 annually ($14.14 – 32.28/hr)
How to apply: Apply online at www.charlestonwater.com. Resumes are not accepted.
Deadline: May 21
The Charleston Water System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.