Position hours: Full-time position, 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m., with occasional work after hours
- Supervises and performs tasks associated with the maintenance and operation of traffic signals for the transportation department
- Repairs and tests electronic equipment; reads and interprets schematic drawings and blueprints; monitors, maintains and prioritizes sufficient street and traffic signal equipment inventory; trains others in the repair and maintenance of electronic equipment; and prepares written reports
- Performs in all types of outside weather conditions
- Must have the equivalent of five years of full-time experience in the maintenance and repair of electrical and electronic equipment or traffic signal equipment with two years in supervisory capacity or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Possession of an International Municipal Signal Association Traffic Signal Level II certification or higher or American Traffic Safety Services Association certification as a Traffic Control Supervisor
- Applicant must possess a valid South Carolina driver's license and must have the ability to operate a microcomputer and basic software
Pay info: $46,858.00 annually
How to apply: Applicants should submit a resume, cover letter, references and application to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver in person to Lexington Municipal Complex, 111 Maiden Lane, Lexington, SC 29072.
The Town of Lexington is an Equal Opportunity Employer.