Position hours: Full-time position, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, with some after hours
- Plans and coordinates all city-sponsored events and recreation programs
- Manages the usage and maintenance of all recreation facilities including parks, Bennettsville Community Center and Bennettsville Visitor's Center
- Recruits and maintains instructors for classes which include budget planning and implementation
- Bachelor's degree in parks and recreation administration or related field from an accredited college or university
- A minimum of three to five years of prior experience with a park, recreation facility or other related industry is preferred
- Must be computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office and must be able to work well with visitors, residents and business leaders within the community.
Pay info: $31449.60 – $38,334.40 annually
How to apply: Apply at City of Bennettsville, 501 East Main St., Bennettsville, SC 29512. Applications are also available online at www.bennettsvillesc.com.
Deadline: May 30
The City of Bennettsville is an Equal Opportunity Employer.