Position hours: Full-time position, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, with some after hours
- Develops, promotes and coordinates tourism and activities to enhance the community's quality of life
- Strengthens, improves, preserves and enhances the overall appearance and economic vitality of the area
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, tourism or related field from an accredited college or university
- A minimum of three to five years of experience with a Chamber of Commerce, Convention and Visitor's Bureau, or other related industry is preferred
- Must be computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office and must be able to work well with the public including visitors, residents and business leaders within the community
Pay info: $29,952 – $36,483.20 annually
How to apply: Apply at City of Bennettsville, 501 East Main St., Bennettsville, SC 29512. Applications are also available online at www.bennettsvillesc.com.
Deadline: May 30
The City of Bennettsville is an Equal Opportunity Employer.