Position hours: Full-time position
- Performs environmental quality sampling and site assessments in compliance with the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System and MS4 permit and conducts plan and site reviews for all utility construction projects within the Town of Fort Mill
- Inspects permitted construction sites for water, sewer, stormwater and roadway compliance with applicable town ordinances and technical specifications
- Reads and interprets standards, specifications and plans for compliance for water, sewer, stormwater and roadway utilities for construction as well as road, bridge and sidewalk construction
- Requires a technical degree and 10 years of responsible experience in water, sewer, stormwater and other utility construction and site inspection or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Must be certified by South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control as a Certified Stormwater Site Inspector, Water Distribution Operator and Sewer Collection Operator or capable of receiving certification in the first year (must progress in licensure through B level)
- Must possess a valid South Carolina driver's license
Pay info: Dependent on qualifications
How to apply: For a complete job description and to download and application, visit www.fortmillsc.gov. Completed applications can be mailed to Human Resources, PO Box 159, Fort Mill, SC 29716 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: Open until filled
The Town of Fort Mill is an Equal Opportunity Employer.