Position hours: Full-time position
- Coordinates and supervises day-to-day operations for all league sports, tournaments and special events
- Supervises and schedules officials, scorekeepers and concession workers
- Recruits volunteer coaches for each sport season
- Bachelor's degree in physical education, education administration or sports management or a high school diploma or GED supplemented by three years of progressively responsible administrative experience, preferably in parks and recreation, physical education or related field
- Must have considerable knowledge of sports such as baseball, softball, soccer, football and basketball
Pay info: $43,497 – $67,420 annually
How to apply: To apply online visit www.townofmonckscorner.sc.gov. Applications are also available at the Town of Moncks Corner Municipal Complex, 118 Carolina Avenue, Moncks Corner, SC 29461.
Deadline: Open until filled
The Town of Moncks Corner is an Equal Opportunity Employer.