Position hours: Full-time position, 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday and 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. on Fridays
- Answers inquiries in person, by phone and email and assists customers with calculation and completion of applications
- Processes new and renewal business license applications
- Handles delinquent accounts including notifying customers and working with accounts payable representatives
- Associate or technical degree and experience in business or related field
- Experience in customer service and working with the public
- Proficient knowledge of local ordinances and state laws pertaining to business
Pay info: Salary is negotiable based upon experience
How to apply: For a full job description and application instructions, visit www.townofbluffton.sc.gov.
The Town of Bluffton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.