Position hours: Full-time position, hours vary
- Patrols the Town of Pine Ridge enforcing state and local laws
- Performs related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
- Must have S.C. Class 1 Law Enforcement certification
- Ability to pass a drug test, background check and credit investigation
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age with a high school diploma/GED and valid S.C. driver's license (or have the ability to obtain one)
Pay info: Pay is based on education, qualifications and experience
How to apply: Applications are available at Pine Ridge Town Hall, 2757 Fish Hatchery Road, West Columbia, SC 29172 or requested by email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those candidates considered for an interview will contacted.
Deadline: Until filled
The Town of Pine Ridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer.