Finance Director, City of Lancaster
Position Category: Finance
Position hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Serves as chief financial and budget officer maintaining fiscal control of the city's budget
- Supervises the operation of the finance department and utility billing department and assists auditors with the external audit process
- Provides direct assistance to the city administrator in accounting, finance, budgeting, collections and billing/customer service
- Bachelor's degree in accounting with eight to 10 years of experience in governmental accounting, auditing and cash management, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Preference to candidates who are registered as a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Government Finance Officer or Certified Public Finance Officer
- Position may be subject to a credit check, criminal history background, driving history, drug test and a medical physical
Pay info: $29.17 – $38.65/hr
How to apply: Apply online at www.lancastercitysc.com or at the South Carolina Department of Employment Workforce located at 705 N. White Street, Lancaster, SC 29720.
The City of Lancaster is an Equal Opportunity Employer.