Position hours: Full-time position, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, with some overtime required on Wednesday evenings
- Performs data entry of uniform traffic tickets
- Prepares forms during court proceedings
- Assists defendants with their tickets and criminal charges
- Strong computer and data entry skills required
- Legal experience a plus
- Must pass a South Carolina Law Enforcement background check and have a clean driving record
How to apply: Submit applications online at www.townofirmosc.com or mail to Town of Irmo, Attn: Human Resources, PO Box 406, Irmo, SC 29063.