Plant Maintenance Technician II, City of Cayce
Position Category: Utilities
- Inspects, maintains and repairs equipment and systems associated with the city's water and wastewater treatment plants, lift stations, water distribution system booster pump station and storage tanks
- Performs preventive maintenance on mechanical, electrical, electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic plant equipment as scheduled and maintains related records
- Inspects, troubleshoots and repairs equipment; assists with construction and installation projects as assigned; and performs general building and grounds maintenance and repair work as required
- Requires a high school diploma, GED equivalent or specialized vocational training supplemented by formal training, special courses or self-education that is equivalent to satisfactory completion of one year of college education; or specialized advanced training in mechanical, electrical, instrumentation maintenance and repair, and/or a closely related field; and requires four to five years of related experience
- Must possess a Journeyman Electrical, Mechanical or Instrumentation certification
- Proficient in reading electrical and electronic drawings and schematics and experience with preventative/predictive maintenance programs is preferred
Pay info: $36,822.64 – $43,657.33 annually, depending on experience
How to apply: For a complete job description, application and list of qualifications, visit www.cityofcayce-sc.gov/employment.asp.
The City of Cayce is an Equal Opportunity Employer.