- Performs semiskilled and skilled work in the installation, repair and maintenance of water and sewer lines and appurtenances
- Performs related work as required
- High school diploma or GED and one to two years of construction and maintenance experience
- Some knowledge of tools, materials and equipment used in the installation, maintenance and repair of water and sewer lines and appurtenances
- Possession of a S.C. Class B commercial driver's license, Asbestos Cement certification within 12 months of employment and Class D Water Distribution certification within 24 months of employment
How to apply: For a detailed job description and to download an application, visit www.cityofconway.com. Submit completed application with a certified 10-year driving record to the City of Conway, Attn: Lynn S. Smith, Human Resources Director, PO Box 1075, Conway, SC 29528.
Pay info: $28,426 annually ($13.67/hr)
Deadline: Open until filled
The City of Conway is an Equal Opportunity Employer.