- Performs intermediate skilled and technical work in the inspection, repair and maintenance of pumping stations and related equipment
- Performs related work as required
- Requires a high school diploma or GED; one to two years of experience in the repair and maintenance of pumping station equipment; and general knowledge of the repair and maintenance of the mechanical, hydraulic and electrical components of pump stations
- Must possess a S.C. Class B commercial driver's license and obtain a Class D Water and Wastewater Collection System Distribution certificate within 24 months of employment
- May require working second shift, being able to work in all types of weather conditions, and responding to calls after hours, weekends and holidays in the result of an emergency pump station failure or other related equipment
Pay info: $32,390 annually ($15.57/hr)
How to apply: For a detailed job description, visit www.cityofconway.com. Submit an application and a certified 10-year driving record to Lynn S. Smith, Human Resources Director, PO Box 1075, Conway, SC 29528.
Deadline: Open until filled
The City of Conway is an Equal Opportunity Employer.