Position hours: Full-time position, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Performs planning, zoning and technical duties
- Intakes and processes permit applications; and dispenses zoning information to public
- Reviews plans and applications for the zoning ordinance compliance; performs field inspections of developments for compliance with plan approvals
- Bachelor's degree in city, regional, urban planning, architecture, public policy or public administration with one year of related experience
- Master's degree in public administration or similar field preferred
- Must exercise considerable tact, courtesy and professionalism
Pay info: Dependent on qualification and experience
How to apply: For a full job description, visit www.jamesislandsc.us. Mail or email resumes to Frances Simmons, Town Clerk, PO Box 12240, James island, SC 29422 or email@example.com.
Deadline: Open until filled
The Town of James Island is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Drug Free Workplace and an At-will Employer