Systems Support Analyst, Town of Bluffton
Position Category: Technology
Position hours: Full-time position, 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. Fridays
- Provides desktop support and technical support services to all departments and town council as well as the Don Ryan Center of Innovation and other external groups as requested; installs, configures, and maintains desktop and laptop computers and peripherals; and provides training which includes setup and assistance with iPads and phones
- Supports end users within Spillman, L3, Lawtrack and other police department software and hardware needs; and modifies and configures, utilities, software, and hardware for workstations, servers and network resources
- Installs and configures application and operating systems software, patches and upgrades; maintains inventory of computer equipment and installed software; removes old equipment and performs data migration to new machines; and performs scheduled routine maintenance of computer equipment to ensure optimal performance
- An associate degree is required (a bachelor's degree is preferred) in computer science, information technology or a related field and/or equivalent work experience in related technical role; strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate with technical and non-technical personnel is necessary
- Experience supporting Apple software and hardware products preferred
- A+ certification and/or Network+ certification preferred
Pay info: Salary is negotiable based upon experience
How to apply: For a full job description and application instructions, visit www.townofbluffton.sc.gov.
The Town of Bluffton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.