Position hours: Full-time position, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday with some evenings and early mornings
- Assists with the administration and enforcement of the town's zoning ordinance and the development of planning studies and reports in support of new and updated plans, programs and regulations
- Reviews or assists in the review of development proposals and site plans for conformance with codes plans and regulations as well as conduct field inspections
- Receives, investigates and responds to public inquiries, request and complaints regarding the town's zoning ordinance or other related code issues
- Bachelor's degree in urban planning, public policy, public administration or similar field with two years of experience in planning, zoning, land use or land development work
- Any combination of training and experience that provides the required skill knowledge and abilities may be considered
Pay info: $41,580 annually
How to apply: Applicants should submit a resume, cover letter, references and an application to John Hanson; Director of Planning, Building and Technology; Lexington Municipal Complex; 111 Maiden Lane; Lexington, SC 29072. Emailed or incomplete submittals will not be considered.
Deadline: Open until filled
The Town of Lexington is an Equal Opportunity Employer.