Position hours: Full-time position
- Demonstrates advanced proficiency and knowledge for use of all human resources information systems and software to be able to learn and work inside the city's Cayenta enterprise resource planning system proficiently; sets up, collects, extracts and runs Human Resources-related reports; and assembles necessary data in formats needed and manipulates them within Excel or Access using embedded macros, scripts or pivot table tools
- Demonstrates extreme accuracy and attention to detail on all interactions with city data
- Deals directly with our Cayenta vendor to accurately communicate technical problems or requests and manages the interaction to completion
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, human resources administration or related field
- A minimum of two years of comprehensive data analysis, human resources administration or closely related experience is required
- Expertise in data analysis is required or the equivalent combination of acceptable education, training and experience may be considered
Pay info: $19.45 – $28.19/hr
How to apply: For a complete job description and list of qualifications, visit www.cityofrockhill.com.
Deadline: Until Filled
The City of Rock Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer.