Human Resources Director, City of Rock Hill
Position Category: Human Resources
Position hours: Full-time position
- Directs the activities of the human resources department; and manages labor relations, compensation, benefits, employee relations, performance management, training and organizational change management
- Ensures citywide compliance with city policies and labor laws and manages and responds independently without attorney assistance to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, South Carolina Human Affairs Commission and Department of Labor charges
- Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to promote high levels of employee retentions, morale and motivation
- Master's degree in human resources management or closely related field and a minimum of six years of progressively responsible human resources leadership experience at the director's level
- Government human resources director experience and designations as a Professional in Human Resources, Senior Professional in Human Resources or International Professional Management Association for Human Resources are desired. The equivalent combination of acceptable education, training and experience may be considered.
Pay info: $104,124 - $150,696 annually
How to apply: For a complete job description and list of qualifications, visit www.cityofrockhill.com.
Deadline: Until Filled
The City of Rock Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer.