Clerk/Treasurer, City of Woodruff
Position Category: Finance
Position hours: Full-time position, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Serves as custodian of official city records and public documents; performs certification and recording for the city as required on legal documents and other records requiring such certification; seals and attests by signature to ordinances, resolutions, contracts, easements, deeds, bonds and other documents requiring city certification; and catalogs and files all city records
- Establishes and maintains records needed for bond payments, fiscal agent and related redemption ledgers; maintains accounts receivable records; performs necessary follow-up on collections; and maintains auxiliary cash controls for investing, balancing and other related accounting activities
- Prepares and distributes agendas, materials, minutes and records of meetings; files ordinances and resolutions of the council and oversees the codification of ordinances into the municipal code; and prepares and advertises meeting agendas, bid and other advertisements, and legal notices of public hearings and special meetings
- Associate degree in business management, accounting or a closely related field; and two years of administrative, financial or related experience preferred
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience
Pay info: Dependent on qualifications
How to apply: Applications are available online at www.cityofwoodruff.com or at Woodruff City Hall, 231 East Hayne Street, Woodruff, SC 29388. Send resume and application to Lee Bailey, City Manager, PO Box 1389, Woodruff, SC 29388 or by email to email@example.com.
Deadline: June 30
The City of Woodruff is an Equal Opportunity Employer.