Planner I, Town of Fort Mill
Position Category: Administration
Position hours: Full-time position
- Assists with the administration and enforcement of the town's zoning ordinance and the development of planning studies and reports in support of new and updated plans, programs and regulations
- Reviews or assists in the review of moderately difficult development proposals and site plans for conformance with codes, plans and regulations; and conducts field inspections as necessary
- Receives, investigates and responds to public inquiries, requests for assistance and complaints regarding the town's zoning ordinance and related activities
- Bachelor's degree in town/regional/urban planning, architecture, public policy, public administration or a similar field with two years of experience in planning, zoning, land use, and land development work, or any equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required skill, knowledge and abilities
- A master's degree may be used without additional experience
- Must have a valid South Carolina driver's license
Pay info: Dependent on qualifications
How to apply: For a detailed job description and to download an application, visit www.fortmillsc.gov. Send completed application, resume, and cover letter to Human Resources, Town of Fort Mill, PO Box 159, Fort Mill, SC 29716. Application materials can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Email submission is preferred, though not required).
Deadline: Until filled
The Town of Fort Mill is an Equal Opportunity Employer.