Position hours: Full-time position, 40 hours per week
- Provides leadership and hands-on management for the installation and maintenance of gas services to residential, commercial and industrial customers
- Inspects contractors installing and repairing gas lines, and measures new construction and as-built drawings
- Manages the department of transportation permitting requirements and process; manages and installs new natural gas lines and expansion projects; manages projects including system maintenance, leak investigation and locating using locating equipment; and supervises on-call emergency repairs
- Experience as an equipment operator with contract management and knowledge of underground utilities
- Computer skills including Excel, Office and industry specific programs
- High school diploma or GED, and three or more years of work experience
Pay info: $40,000 - $45,000 annually, depending on qualifications and experience
How to Apply: All applicants must apply online at www.fountaininn.org. Applications are only accepted for open positions. Only complete, online applications will be considered. No phone calls.
The City of Fountain Inn is an "at-will" employer, meaning that either the employer or the employee may end the employment relationship at any time for any or no reason.