Position hours: Full-time position, 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday and 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. on Friday
- Performs intermediate technical work enforcing the town's business license ordinance
- Processes new and renewal business license applications
- Assigns codes to accounts, determines rate code and verifies address and location
- Associate technical degree and moderate experience with business licenses or accounting
- Proficient knowledge of the town's business license tax ordinances, accommodations tax and hospitality tax ordinances
Pay info: Salary is negotiable based upon experience
How to apply: For a full job description and for application instructions, visit www.townofbluffton.sc.gov.
The Town of Bluffton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.