Position hours: Full-time position
- Calculates bills manually; changes gas rates in the system and calculates BTU's; and processes any reports needed after the billing is done and provides these to the gas manager, finance director and accounts payable
- Completes three monthly billing cycles with accuracy and timeliness; requests refund checks on finalized accounts that have a credit balance due; and makes adjustments on the accounts and mails them to the customer
- Works as a customer service representative assisting the front counter staff as needed and when not working on a billing; processes payments made with credit cards, cash and checks
- Associate degree in accounting or business is preferred in addition to one to two years of work experience
- Experience with gas or utility is preferred
- Accuracy is extremely important in all areas of procedures to ensure customers are not billed incorrectly and requires a high level of responsibility, dedication and diligence
How to Apply: All applicants must apply online at www.fountaininn.org. Applications are only accepted for open positions. Only complete, online applications will be considered. No phone calls.
The City of Fountain Inn is an "at-will" employer, meaning that either the employer or the employee may end the employment relationship at any time for any or no reason.